Bay Area Data Centers
The idea colocation solution is borne of a combination of factors - price, features, stability, reliability, reputation, quality of service and convenience. The Northern California Bay Area facilities offer an ideal mix of all these factors, and even if you are not located in the Bay Area, you should strongly consider colocation service here. Why chose a Northern California Bay Area Data Center?
- The Bay Area is a technology center with a robust business base and a mature infrastructure, resulting in well-established services and competitive pricing;
- The Bay Area is high-density, with easy access via major freeways and a well-developed public transportation system (rail and road) to all metropolitan areas;
- The Bay Area features three International Airports and numerous municipal airfields;
- MAE West, a major global Internet exchange point, is located in the Bay Area;
- Resources for hardware, consulting and support services are abundant in the Bay Area;
- The Bay Area is a center for technological innovation, and Bay Area colocation follows suit.
While it is convenient to be close to the colocation data center, services like free installation, free remote hands support and 24/7 technical staffing make Bay Area Colocation a smart choice, no matter where you may be located.